1. Stay prepared
If you want to make a good impression on a girl, the very least you can do is control your behavior and your hygiene.
- Keep up a daily hygiene regimen of bathing, face cleaning, tooth brushing, and hair care. Wear deodorant. Clip your fingernails regularly.
- Always dress your best. Use clean clothes, and plan outfits the evening before you wear them so you don’t have to make last-minute substitutions.
- Be on your best behavior. You don’t have to stop being the class clown if that’s who you are, but you shouldn’t say or do anything that you wouldn’t want your crush to know about. You never know what might get back to her. Be kind and forgiving with others, and avoid getting into trouble with higher-ups.
2. Make your approach
Whenever you see a good opportunity to speak to your crush alone for a moment, even if other people are around, step up and do it.
- Get her attention. Call her name and wave at her while smiling. Look happy to see her.
- Meet her. Start walking up as soon as she’s acknowledged you. Don’t wait for her to come over to where you are. Show you’re proactive and confident by closing the distance yourself.
3. Talk the talk
By now, you should be comfortable talking to girls, and confident that you’re an interesting person with things to say on a variety of subjects. This is your chance to make a great impression with the skills you’ve developed.
- If you don’t know your crush, introduce yourself and tell her where you’ve seen each other around. Once she recognizes you she’ll probably ask you a polite question, like “what’s up?” or “how’s it going?” Don’t answer dismissively; instead, think on your feet and say something in response that will move the conversation along.
4. Keep the conversation going for a little while
Ask her about people and places you both know. Respond lightly when she answers your questions, and use gentle humor to offer your opinions.
Image Source – Google Image