1. Never gossip
Gossip can hurt the careers of two people: the person being talked about, and the person doing the talking.
2. Never say “That’s not my job.”
Don’t think you are above anything. Pitch in and set a good example, especially if the job is one that nobody else wants to do. Your willingness to do so will be noticed and appreciated!
3. Share the credit
People who share credit with others make a much better impression than those who take all the credit themselves.
4. Ask for help when you need it
Don’t let a difficult task get out of hand. When you need help, ask for it — before things get worse.
5. Keep your dislike to yourself
If you don’t like someone, don’t let it show. Never burn bridges or offend others as you move ahead in your career.
6. Make others feel important
Compliment others, emphasize their strengths and contributions, and help them whenever you can. They will enthusiastically help you in return.
7. Take responsibility for your actions
– If you’re at fault, admit it and take the blame. If you’re wrong, apologize. 12. Never gossip . Gossip can hurt the careers of two people: the person being talked about, and the person doing the talking.
Image Source – Google Image