1. Surya Mudra for Weight Lose
Surya mudra increases the Agni (fire) element and at the same time decrease Prithvi (earth) element within the body and hence it is also called by another name ‘Agni-Vardhak mudra’.
According to Ayurveda, indigestion is the major cause of obesity, overweight and excess body fat. Fire element helps in improving the digestive power, so believed that Surya mudra could help treat obesity problem naturally.
2. Linga Mudra to Lose Weight
The Sanskrit term for Linga is ‘phallus’ (male genital organ). As it reinforces the Agni and pitta humour, the mudra increases bodily heat, thereby helps in weight loss
3. Kapha-Nashak Mudra for Weight Lose
Pitta-Kaarak or Kapha Nashak mudra is a combination of fire and water elements i.e., Agni and jal. Hence, it gives you double benefits – fire improves digestion and earth reduces the body fat.
4. Vaayan Mudra for Weight Lose
The Vaayan mudra increases the vata humour, due to which it is also called as ‘Vata-Kaarak mudra’.
It helps in controlling nervous system and several other bodily movements, A few popular health benefits of Vaayan mudra include:
- Reduces fatness
- Control loose motions
- Improve nervous system
- Overcome laziness, lethargy, drowsiness, excessive sweating, thirst and excessive sleep
- Solves frequent urination issues
- Controls excessive menstrual bleeding
- Treats greasy skin and hair issues
5. Gyan Mudra to Reduce Stress
Gyan mudra may not directly help in weight loss but can aid in relieving mental stress. It is linked to overeating. So, it is highly advised to practice this hand mudra to relax your body and avoid stressful lifestyle.
Image Source – Google Image